Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Legs

I wish I had legs. Not the short stubby legs I am the owner of, I want legs "up to there." I want what they used to call gams. True, I'm only 5'2", but I can fantasize.

My sister 1s 5'10". She has legs. Lots and lots of legs.

My niece is about my height. She has legs. (I want to know who she had to kill or bribe to get them!)

I've been walking around singing about legs to the tune of that sixties era musical song, Hair. Just made a few anatomical changes:

Give me a bod with legs
Long beautiful legs
Shining, gleaming
Lithesome, supple, lovely
Give me up to there legs

Armpit height or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Legs, legs, legs, legs, legs, legs, legs
Flaunt 'em, show 'em
Long as God can grow 'em
My legs!

Sigh. I guess since they reach the ground my legs are long enough.

1 comment:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

And, I want gorgeous, long, thick, silky, black hair. Life's tough! I would also like to be taller and richer! :-)