Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Latest Customer

I do free lance web design to line my wallet. I also do graphics, photography and training -- I guess you could call me Wunx~'s Anything For a Buck Services (apologies to Larry, Darryl, and Darryl from the Newhart TV show.) My latest customer is a nice young artist living in New York City. He took the basic site design and training package.

We sat down together and figured out how he wanted his site to look. I built it along with templates for the pages in his galleries, then trained him in keeping his site updated.

Why am I blogging about it?

I'm proud of him, he's doing a great job. Plus Sachi has a crush on him and says I should give him a plug. So here's his web site: Bryan Drury - Fine Art. It's a work in progress and lookin' good (even if his home page image is a little scary.)

It's wildflower and moose season at Albion Basin.
(Wunx~'s any excuse for a photo gambit.)

No comments: