Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year, New Blog

2007, a time to practice consistency, one of those traits I've never been strong on. Thus a blog entry to write every day -- every day I have access to my computer anyway. It should build character, or so my mother would have me believe. Setting goals and whacking away at them, consistently, is good for a person's character. I'll bet all the mothers tell their children that.

We'll see if it works.

Perhaps I should introduce the cats who will undoubtedly feature prominently on this blog.


They're good cats who do their best to keep me in line and sane. And to make sure I keep their dishes full and their ears rubbed -- they are cats after all, queens of unenlightened self interest.

It's getting late so I had best crawl into bed with my snoozing cats and follow their fine example.

Goodnight.



5 comments:

In Ink said...

I can't believe I've read every one of your posts...and survived...happy (belated) new year. This was a very entertaining read.

Did nobody else post comments or did you delete them?

In Ink said...

Or did you not work out comment moderation?

Wunx~ said...

Hey Mihalis --

Happy Belated New Year to you too. Thank you for all the reading and the kind words.

I don't seem to get too many comments on my blog. Oddly enough, my blog entry for tonight, 7-28 (actually posted on the 29th), was written right before I read your comments. In it I'm trolling for comments.

Sure was gratifying to get online and find yours.

Thanks --
Wunx~

Wunx~ said...

P.S. Looked at your profile to see if I could check out your blog, and it wasn't there. Darn!

In Ink said...

Sorry, I'm more of a reader than a writer. And it doesn't matter that you have no comments. It doesn't change the fact that you have written many thoroughly entertaining posts.