Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Weather Ate My Homework

I have just started reading Octavia E Butler's last novel, Fledgling, and was feeling inspired to blog about the deaths and loss to the literary world of favorite science fiction authors, but a big storm front is moving in with big wind and my power has gone out twice.

And here I thought that perhaps June would be the month that I actually made a blog entry every day.

The wireless router went down for the count in the second power outage but, what the heck, I'll give it a try anyway, even if I have to use POTS to do it. So no pictures tonight, just a hope that everything is up and running tomorrow when I arise because I have a long day ahead of me. It may be interesting, according to the weather liar on channel 13 the temperature is supposed to drop from today's high in the 90's to highs in the 50's with rain all day. Snow above 6,000 feet -- there go Kate's tomatoes again.

Get out your galoshes and yellow slicker, Gertie, we're in for a big blow!

No comments: