Thursday, September 27, 2007

Contractor Hell

That's were I've been residing for the last 16 months. When the roof remodel began in June of 2006, Murphy moved in to stay. If it could go wrong, it has gone wrong and usually at the worst possible time.

I've been trying to get the electrician out to finish the job since May. In 4+ months his crew has been out for a total of about six hours. I truly appreciate that the boss pulled Pete off installing new Austrian crystal chandeliers in the Governor's mansion (second set in a year - my tax dollars at work) to rough in my swamp cooler when it was over 100 out, but I really would like to get the new service and panels installed before the snow flies. Pete and RePete do a good job when they're here, but, geeze, I wish their boss would send them on a regular basis.

I drew this totem pole to show where I figure I exist in the pecking order...

No comments: